When the user accesses this website, his IP address is analysed, in order to obtain the indication of the country in which he is, so that it is possible to present the website in the language that is most appropriate for his location.
The IP is not stored on the Ankix database. Whereby, the user may surf without any restrictions, without being obliged to provide any information about himself.
Should personal details be provided by the user, by means of the dispatch of forms available on the website or via e-mail, Ankix becomes responsible for the treatment thereof.
In this sense, the details are handled based on the following assumptions:
FIRST: The data obtained from this website will be used for the purpose in the manner and with the limitations and rights established by Portuguese law.
TWO: Ankix assumes that, when dispatching these details, the users consent to the IT processing or not, thereof, with the purpose that they may be used with the commercial intention of personalization, operative, statistical and activities appropriate for their social object, thereby specifically authorizing Ankix to extract, store marketing study data, with the objective of adjusting its promotions. Ankix may keep your details after completing the entire relationship with the user, with the aim of complying with its legal obligations.
Ankix does not disclose to third parties any personal data of its Customers and Users, without their consent, except (1) when dealing with Group companies, or (2) when it is necessary so that collaborators, employees, suppliers or partners may provide a product or service or perform a function on behalf of Ankix, or (3) where required or permitted by law.
This guarantee can additionally be provided by: secure server – you may always know if a website is secure when asked to enter your personal data, regardless of the implemented security system, you can be certain that a website is secure when a closed padlock appears at the top of the browser. The time period for storage and preservation of personal data of Ankix customers and users varies according to their purpose.
If you access a link available on the Ankix website, landing pages and social platforms to another website and provide personal data on that site, the processing of the data will be subject to the privacy statement of that website.
This Policy was revised (version 2) and updated on 04/07/2019.
To allow for the use of features or to optimize your browsing experience on our website , www.ankix.com, com we have occasionally installed small files named cookies on your computer or mobile device.
When using this website, you will be agreeing to our placing said cookies on your computer or mobile device under the terms and for the objectives mentioned below.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website installs on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. During a certain period of time, these files allow the website to recall your browsing actions and preferences, such as, for example, your user name, the language chosen to browse the website or the viewing definitions thereof. That is why, at times, when you go through the pages or return to a website you have already visited, in principle, you don’t have to repeat certain actions or indicate your preferences once again.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be divided into two distinct types:
(a) Session cookies – are cookies that remain on the user’s browser only for the duration of the visit, thereby disappearing as soon as the user leaves the website. .
Collection and processing of personal details when you visit this website:
(a) Google Tag Manager - Tag management platform that allows for the implementation and update of tags and code snippets on the website quickly by means of only one interface. This tool only implements labels, whereby it does not capture any cookies, neither is any personal information collected. Google Tag Manager will activate other labels as needed, however, it does not access the details collected at any time.
(b) Google Analytics - Google analytical tool, which allows for the interpretation of use and interaction with this website. Google Analytics allows for the analysis of this website’s use. This information, stored on Google’s servers, will serve to compile reports on the activity of the users on the website. At any time, the user may deactivate the traceability by this analytical tool on any navigation device.
(a) Google Ads - Google publicity platform by means of which the advertisers may present their advertisements to the public.
- Conversion of Google Ads – This feature of Google Ads allows for the measurement of the success of publicity campaigns when storing a cookie on the device, by means of which a session is initiated on the website. The information gathered only allows for the knowledge that a given user clicked on an advertisement and was redirected to the website. No personal details are collected, which may identify users.
- Google Ads Remarketing – This feature of Google Ads allows for relevant advertisements to be presented that are based on the interests of the users within the network of Google’s publicity. To this end, the interaction of users on the website is analysed, in order to present relevant publicity after their session.
(b) Facebook Ads
- Facebook public personalized (Facebook Pixel) – The website uses Facebook’s remarketing feature. It allows that the website’s visitors see advertisements based on their interests when visiting social media or other websites that also use this feature.
- LinkedIn Insight Tag – in order to optimize publicity campaigns and accompany conversions resulting from these, there is a code snippet that when placed on this website also allows for the knowledge of more interaction details about the audience and that, later, directs publicity based on the interaction on this website. The information obtained with this fragment of code is only demographic and at no time will it allow to obtain personal information about the users.
The cookies on this website have been classified into the following categories:
(1) Required Cookies accepted by default, as they are needed to use the site. The use of Google ReCaptcha is included in this category for protection against bots/ spam in our forms.
(2) User Preference Cookies: Save the language the user selects
(3) Statistics Cookies: Google Analytics
(4) Third Party Cookies: Google ReCaptcha
(5) Acceptance Cookies: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads (these cookies are used for the marketing purposes of Ankix).
This website uses several cookies and by omission, only activates those required. When the user accepts this Policy and understanding what cookies are, he is allowing Ankix to activate the User’s Preference Cookies, as well as Statistical Cookies and Acceptance Cookies.
How to control cookies?
One can control and/or delete the cookies one wishes to. At any given moment, the user has the possibility of configuring their computer to accept all the cookies. In the same manner, the user can delete all the cookies already installed on their computer or device, or activate an option available on most browsers that prevents them from being installed. For further information consult the “Help” function on your browser. Not installing cookies may limit the use of websites in general, and deactivate certain services and features offered through said websites.
Google Analytics opt-out browser
Acceptance of these terms
This Policy was revised (version 2) and updated on 04/07/2019.
Designação do projeto: Promoção Internacional da Ankix
Código do projeto: ALT20-01-0752-FEDER-001444
Objetivo principal: Reforçar a competitividade das pequenas e médias empresas
Região de intervenção: Santarém
Entidade beneficiária: ANKIX SYSTEMS, LDA
Data de aprovação: 2015-08-31
Data de início: 01-10-2015
Data de conclusão: 31-12-2017
Custo total elegível: 171.650,00€
Apoio financeiro da União Europeia: FEDER 77.242,50€
Objetivos, atividades e resultados esperados: O presente projeto tem por objetivo a capacitação empresarial da Ankix para a Internacionalização, com vista a promover o aumento das suas exportações através da aplicação de novos modelos empresariais e de processos de qualificação para a internacionalização O projeto prevê investimento em conhecimento dos mercados externos, promoção da marca, prospeção e presença nos mercados internacionais, marketing internacional e novos métodos de organização nas práticas comerciais, reforçando a competitividade global da Ankix, com o objetivo de aumentar a intensidade das exportações.
Projeto n.º POCI-01-0247-FEDER-038318
Apoio no âmbito do Projeto de Incentivos: Projetos Individuais – Investigação e Desenvolvimento
Designação do projeto: SMEAP: Sistema de Monitorização de Escoamento de Águas Pluviais
Objetivo principal: Alentejo
Custo total elegível: 235.560,41€
Apoio financeiro da União Europeia: FEDER 96.405,22 €
Objetivos, atividades e resultados esperados
Segundo um estudo publicado por Pedro Matos Soares, investigador na Universidade de Lisboa, é demonstrado que a influência das alterações climáticas tem tido um papel fundamental na modificação do ciclo hidrológico na zona do Mediterrâneo, mais especificamente na Península Ibérica. A partir da análise de modelos climáticos, a investigação prevê que em Portugal, apesar de uma diminuição de pluviosidade média anual na ordem de 20% no Norte e 30% no Sul do continente, existirá no mesmo prazo um aumento de cerca 20% de dias de precipitação intensa.
Antevendo um cenário climático recorrente, com eventos de precipitação intensa numa curta janela temporal, é de realçar a importância da performance não só dos sistemas de drenagem como também dos órgãos gerais que os compõem. Assim, a Diretiva 2007/60/CE relativa à avaliação e gestão dos riscos de inundação, estabelece que os Estados Membros deverão avaliar e gerir os riscos de inundações de forma a reduzir as consequências associadas à saúde humana (perdas humanas), ambiente, património cultural e infraestruturas.
Com vista à minoração e gestão de riscos relacionados com inundações, o projeto SMEAP define-se como um sistema de aquisição e análise de dados relativos ao estado da rede, e dos órgãos gerais dos sistemas de drenagem, oferecendo ao responsável da rede pluvial, indicadores importantes tais como, o estado de obstrução dos órgãos de escoamento e performance geral da rede. Através da instalação de sensores IoT e a aplicação de Inteligência Artificial nos dados recolhidos será possível não só a modelagem da rede segundo parâmetros estabelecidos, como também um sistema de alerta precoce de risco de inundação com antecedência suficiente para manutenção preventiva dos elementos que compõem a rede.
This Policy results from a set of principles that constitute the core of our Organizational Culture, and that reflects our Mission, Vision and Values. Within the main pillars, the following stand out:
• UNION AND SOLIDARITY
• PROXIMITY AND PRESENCE
• ETHICS AND INTEGRITY
• CREATIVE FREEDOM
In summary, our IMS Policy is based on the following 9 commitments:
1. Stakeholder satisfaction and compliance with their requirements
2. Flexibility and autonomy
3. Development of our human resources
4. Compliance with applicable legal requirements and the standards of the Integrated Management System
5. Ensuring information security with confidentiality, availability and integrity
6. Continuously improving the efficiency of our operation and the Integrated Management System
7. Monitoring of risks
8. Stimulating a culture of creativity and innovation
9. Follow-up and monitoring of technological development